Miramax Is Exploring a SaleAlex Sherman and Anousha Sakoui
The investors behind Miramax, the studio that owns Oscar winners “Shakespeare in Love” and “Pulp Fiction,” are exploring a sale, people with knowledge of the matter said, as demand for content has grown with the rise of online viewing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Vows to Oust Catalan Leaders