Kenyan Millionaire Numbers Seen Rising at Double Global PaceEric Ombok
The number of U.S.-dollar millionaires in Kenya will grow at more than double the global rate over the next decade as the economy expands, according to Africa’s biggest lender.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill