Honeywell Boosts Low End of 2015 Forecast as Profit RisesThomas Black
Honeywell International Inc. raised the low end of its 2015 profit forecast and posted quarterly earnings that beat analysts’ estimates, buoyed by demand for business-jet engines and building-control systems.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap