Hertz Jumps as Tague Starts to Move Past Accounting FailuresMark Clothier
Hertz Global Holdings Inc. soared the most in almost four years after the rental-car company said it has concluded an era of weak financial oversight and is poised to revive the brand’s strength.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon