Comerica Drops as Oil Crash Pain Spreads to Shale Boom BankersAsjylyn Loder and Elizabeth Dexheimer
Comerica Inc., a Dallas-based bank that has helped finance U.S. shale drillers, fell the most in three years after reporting Friday that it set aside more money to cover souring energy loans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations