Boko Haram Fight Hastens Obama’s Thaw Toward Nigerian LeaderToluse Olorunnipa
Muhammadu Buhari, the former strongman elected president of Nigeria in April, seeks to mend ties with the U.S. as he meets at the White House with President Barack Obama to discuss combating extremism in Africa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day