888 Agrees $1.4 Billion Takeover of Bwin.party to Thwart GVCThomas Mulier and Paul Jarvis
888 Holdings Plc agreed to buy Bwin.party Digital Entertainment Plc for 898.3 million-pounds ($1.4 billion) in cash and shares, winning over the online gaming company that’s been at the center of a takeover battle.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Vows to Oust Catalan Leaders