888 Set to End Bwin.party Tussle With $1.4 Billion Agreed OfferThomas Mulier and Paul Jarvis
888 Holdings Plc took a potentially decisive step in the race to acquire Bwin.party Digital Entertainment Plc, agreeing to buy the online gaming company for about 898 million pounds ($1.4 billion) in cash and shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’