UK Regulator Ofcom Seeks Views on Potential BT Group BreakupKristen Schweizer
Britain’s telecommunications watchdog is reviewing a possible breakup of BT Group Plc by forcing the country’s biggest phone company to separate its Openreach unit that leases its network to rival carriers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’