Swatch First-Half Earnings Drop for Second Year on Strong FrancThomas Mulier and Corinne Gretler
Swatch Group AG posted an 8.3 percent drop in first-half earnings, the first consecutive decline for the period in at least a decade, as the strong franc and weak demand in Hong Kong weighed on demand for Swiss watches.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner