Singapore’s Millennials Are Escaping Their Parents for a Night With Airbnb
In Singapore, it’s customary to live with your parents until marriage. The tradition is intended to cultivate strong family values, but it can create a tough environment for singles looking to spend time with their friends or with a new love interest. So many young professionals are booking nightly or weekend escapes at nearby houses on Airbnb.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner