Samsung and 'the Jews of Wall Street': Korean Takeover Fight Gets Uglier
As a fierce merger fight between Samsung Group's Lee family and activist investor Paul Elliott Singer has raged in South Korea, the Lees have marshaled their best arguments for the deal, splashed ads on the front pages of the nation's newspapers, and courted minority shareholders in person.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner