Puerto Rico Closer to Default After Missed Funds TransferMichelle Kaske
Puerto Rico lurched one step closer to default, saying one of its agencies failed to transfer cash to a trustee to cover an Aug. 1 debt payment because the legislature didn’t appropriate the funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again