Netflix Soars After Subscriber, International GainsPaul Barbagallo and Lucas Shaw
Netflix Inc., the top stock in the Standard & Poor’s 500 this year, soared to a record high after reporting subscribers to its Internet TV service increased to 65.6 million in the second quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again