Netflix Impressed Wall Street and Now Its Shares Are Soaring
Netflix has been a Wall Street favorite throughout the year, with the company's shares more than doubling since the start of 2015 to hold the title of top performing stock in the S&P 500. The firm reported earnings last night, and beat on a number of important metrics such as the number of subscribers, sending shares up more than 10 percent pre-market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses