Kenya Chamber Seeks Lower Power Charges, Clear Laws for MiningFelix Njini
The Kenya Chamber of Mines wants reduced electricity charges for its members and clearer royalty rules as it seeks to lower production costs and nurture the growth of the nascent industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’