Hundsun Halts New Trading System Accounts After CSRC CrackdownBloomberg News
Hundsun Technologies Inc., partly owned by Jack Ma’s financial investment arm, said it will stop opening new accounts on its trading system following a crackdown by China’s securities regulator on information-technology companies that offer share-dealing facilities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts