Holy See Posts Deficit As Staff Cost Offset Asset-Value IncreaseLorenzo Totaro
The Holy See, the Vatican’s central administration, posted a deficit of 25.6 million euros ($27.9 million) last year as the cost of staff more than offset the increase in the value of assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner