Heat Peaking in Eastern U.S. as Chicago Anniversary RememberedBrian K. Sullivan
Heat kills about 618 people a year in the U.S., according to the national Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Many of those deaths are avoidable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's