Brazil’s Currency Drops as Lula Faces Corruption InvestigationPaula Sambo
Brazil’s real declined to a one-week low as federal prosecutors investigated allegations of influence-peddling by former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, broadening a corruption probe that has roiled the government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner