Anglo Investors Shrug Off $4 Billion Charge Amid Price RoutAndre Janse van Vuuren
Anglo American Plc shareholders shrugged off a second writedown on iron-ore assets and an impairment on coal mines as investors adjust to a new reality of lower prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018