Investors Can Now Buy Bonds Backed by AIG Mortgage InsuranceJody Shenn and Tracy Alloway
Credit Suisse Group AG is seeking to sell almost $300 million of notes tied to mortgage-insurance policies written by an American International Group Inc. unit, offering investors a new way to profit from a reviving U.S. housing market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018