Zinc Rises to Four-Week High Amid Tighter Supply, China GrowthJoe Deaux
Zinc climbed to a four-week high amid signs of tighter global supplies and faster-than-expected economic growth in China, the world’s biggest user. Lead rose to the highest in more than a month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations