Vodafone Says 28 Countries Sought Access to User Calls, DataKristen Schweizer
Vodafone Group Plc, the world’s second-largest wireless carrier, said 28 countries from India to the U.K. requested access to its network over a year, highlighting the scope of governments’ efforts to monitor their populations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Vows to Oust Catalan Leaders