Singer and Ackman Are Concerned About China But Goldman Isn'tBy
Mainland stock selloff will have limited impact on economy
Financial contagion from rout is manageable, Goldman says
Hedge fund managers including Paul Singer and Bill Ackman who’ve been concerned about the slump in China’s stock markets may feel better if they listened to the country’s best economists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt