Relativity’s Ryan Kavanaugh Sued Over Advertising LoansEdvard Pettersson and Anousha Sakoui
Relativity Media LLC’s Ryan Kavanaugh was sued in New York state court by a financing company that said loans for print and advertising were used for a different purpose than agreed.
“In support of Relativity, River Birch Funds LLC, an entity owned by Ryan Kavanaugh, pledged an equity ownership interest in RKA,” David Shane, a spokesman for Relativity, said in a statement. “Unfortunately, Relativity’s payment to RKA was delayed as a result of the company’s pending refinancing. We expect this matter to be resolved shortly.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Southwest Airlines Gives $5,000 to Passengers on Fatal Flight
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week