Japan Shares Gain After BOJ Decision as Drugmakers Lead AdvanceAnna Kitanaka and Nao Sano
Japan’s Topix index rose for a fourth day, following U.S. equities higher, after the Bank of Japan said it would maintain record stimulus. Drugmakers led the advance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner