Hillary Clinton Assures Skeptics Iran Deal Can Make World Safer
Hillary Clinton offered her support late Tuesday for the Iran nuclear agreement announced earlier in the day and said that, if elected president, she would not take any options off the table, including a military response if Tehran fails to live up to its side of the bargain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing