HCA Preliminary Adjusted Profit Beats Analysts’ EstimatesRyan Sachetta
HCA Holdings Inc., the biggest for-profit U.S. hospital chain by patient volume, reported preliminary second-quarter adjusted earnings of $1.37 a share, topping analysts’ estimates of $1.33.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's