Bond Gains Send Italy’s Yield Below 2% as Repaid Cash Seeks HomeLucy Meakin
Euro-area government bonds advanced, sending Italy’s 10-year yield below 2 percent for the first time in more than six weeks, on speculation investors will buy more securities with the cash they receive from interest and debt repayments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's