Elliott Puts Korean Nationalism to Vote in Samsung FightKyunghee Park and Rose Kim
Paul Elliott Singer, the billionaire activist whose tenacity has led him to fights with the likes of Argentina’s government, will soon find out whether he underestimated how patriotic South Korean investors are.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy