Daewoo Ship Drops Record 30%, Hits New Limits in KoreaKyunghee Park and Shinhye Kang
Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co. became the first major company in South Korea to plunge by 30 percent after the country doubled the daily limits on stock fluctuations last month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts