BofA Takes ‘Giant Step’ as Mortgages, Cost Cuts Fuel ProfitHugh Son
Bank of America Corp., the lender most hobbled by the collapse of the U.S. housing market, said second-quarter profit more than doubled as the mortgage business rebounded and expenses fell to the lowest since 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner