ASML Revenue May Beat Estimates on Chip-Equipment DemandElco van Groningen
ASML Holding NV, Europe’s largest semiconductor-equipment maker, forecast sales that may exceed analysts’ estimates, easing investor concerns about a technology that allows smaller chips to be produced faster.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses