Asian Stocks Rise as Japan, U.S. Stimulus Seen Remaining IntactAdam Haigh
Asian stocks rose after the Bank of Japan said it would maintain its stimulus program and weak U.S. retail sales fueled bets the Federal Reserve won’t raise interest rates in September. Mainland Chinese shares slumped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts