ARCP Jumps After Meister Predicts Shares Rising to $13Nadja Brandt and Beth Jinks
American Realty Capital Properties Inc., the landlord that’s trying to repair its reputation after an accounting scandal last year, rose after investor Keith Meister said it may be worth $13 a share.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’