'Billionaires for Bernie' Group Is Formed, With Neither Billionaires Nor Bernie
Bernie Sanders, the liberal Vermont senator seeking the Democratic nomination for president, has repeatedly discouraged the formation of super-PACs supporting his candidacy. That hasn't stopped some political activists from doing it anyway.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders