U.K. Business Says Cameron’s Gender Pay Gap Risks ‘Misleading’Aidan Gregory and Thomas Penny
U.K. business groups expressed reservations about Prime Minister David Cameron’s proposal to make companies publish the difference in the average pay of male and female employees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again