China's Tsinghua Unigroup Signals Interest in Micron After WSJ ReportBloomberg News
Tsinghua Unigroup Ltd. Chairman Zhao Weiguo signaled the company is interested in Micron Technology Inc. after the Wall Street Journal reported the Chinese company made a $23 billion bid for the U.S. semiconductor maker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018