Swiss Franc Rises Versus Euro as Price Data Damp Stimulus WagersEshe Nelson
Switzerland’s franc strengthened the most in two weeks versus the euro after data showed deflationary pressures in the nation are easing, reducing the need for the central bank to boost monetary stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’