Sen. Graham Pans Iran Deal, Says Clinton Would Have Done BetterMargaret Talev and Kristin Jensen
“This is the most dangerous, irresponsible step I’ve ever seen,” GOP presidential candidate and U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham says of Iran nuclear accord in MSNBC interview.
- “You’ve created a possible death sentence for Israel”
- Says President Obama, Sec. of State John Kerry are “dangerously naive”
- Says former Sec. of State and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton “could negotiate a better deal than this”
- Says deal will lead to new funding for Hezbollah and Hamas
- “The Arabs are gong to get their own bomb”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.