Scott Walker Wants Boy Scouts to Stick to Policy of Banning Homosexual Troop Leaders
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is expressing opposition to a resolution unanimously approved by the executive committee of the Boy Scouts of America this week that would end a ban on gay adult leaders and let local troops set their own policies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn