Qatari Dealmaker Sheikh Hamad Takes El Corte Ingles StakeStefania Bianchi and Rodrigo Orihuela
Former Qatari Prime Minister Sheikh Hamad Bin Jassim Bin Jabr Al Thani will take a 10 percent stake in Spanish department store El Corte Ingles for 1 billion euros ($1.1 billion) as he builds his portfolio as a solo investor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations