Pepsi Sells Most Bonds Since 2010 to Repay Debt Before Fed ActsCordell Eddings
PepsiCo Inc. tapped the bond market with its biggest sale since 2010, joining a record rush of investment-grade issuers looking to lock in near-record low borrowing costs before the Federal Reserve raises interest rates for the first time in nine years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’