U.S. Opens Probe of Air-Bag Defect by Second ManufacturerJeff Plungis
U.S. safety investigators, who are already probing suspected flaws in automobile air bags made by Takata Corp., have opened a similar inquiry of those made by another company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts