Oil Rout Idling Canada Factories May Force Second Poloz Rate CutAllison McNeely and Greg Quinn
Brett Murray has a million pounds of steel plates sitting on the floor of his plant north of Toronto. The chief executive officer of Jebco Industries Inc. has to figure out what to do with them after Royal Dutch Shell Plc canceled a major equipment order last week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's