Miles Joins BOE Chorus Saying U.K. Rate Increase Is NearingJillian Ward
Bank of England official David Miles said interest-rate increases must start soon to avoid aggressive tightening later, joining a growing cohort of his colleagues starting to shift their views as the economy improves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner