Micron Rallies as Tsinghua Is Said to Plan $23 Billion OfferBloomberg News
The investment arm of one of China’s top universities is planning to offer $23 billion for chipmaker Micron Technology Inc., a person familiar with the matter said, a deal that would be the largest takeover of a foreign firm by a Chinese company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’