Joy in Iran as Nuclear Deal Spells End to SanctionsGolnar Motevalli and Ladane Nasseri
Iranians reacted with delight and relief at news of a landmark nuclear deal with world powers that will end years of bruising economic sanctions. President Hassan Rouhani called the pact a “new chapter” for his country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin