FedEx Said to Be in Talks on $5 Billion of Boeing 767 PlanesJulie Johnsson and Mary Schlangenstein
FedEx Corp., the only current commercial customer for Boeing Co.’s 767 cargo jet, is in talks to acquire at least 25 more of the twin-engine freighters, two people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy